Youth Employment Service
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEW OR NEXT CAREER?
TYEE RECRUITMENT assists you in your employment search. Whether you are entering the workforce for the first time or making a career change, we can help at each stage of the search process.
WHO CAN REGISTER?
- A school-leaver (male and female, including youth with a disability, single, married, widow, single mum and single dad);
- Aged 18 -29 at the time of registration;
- Youth with the legal right to work in Tonga and who are actively looking for a job in Tonga.
- (We also welcome young adults aged 30-35 who are serious about searching for a career).
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Complete and submit your Online Registration Form here, or visit TYEE office, Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm.
- A TYEE Career Centre Officer will contact you to set up an in-person certification interview appointment.
- You are required to provide the following documents:
- A valid Photo ID (acceptable form of ID; National ID Card, Passport, Driver's License, Birth Certificate (with a current photo of yourself)
- Certified Copies of your School Certificates (and Transcripts) if you have them, otherwise talk to TYEE for help.
- Registration is only the beginning of the process and it does not guarantee a job.