Registration: Youth Employment Service
Who Can Register?
- A school-leaver (male and female, including youth with a disability, single, married, widow, single mum and single dad);
- Aged 18 -29 at the time of registration;
- Youth with the legal right to work in Tonga and who are actively looking for a job in Tonga.
- We also welcome young adults aged 30-35 who are serious about getting back to work or starting a new career to register.
How to Register. Where to Register. What you need to provide.
- Complete and submit your Online Registration Form by clicking the yellow button above, or
- Visit TYEE Office, Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.
- A TYEE Career Centre Officer will contact you to set up an in-person interview appointment.
You are required to provide the following documents to complete your Registration:
- A valid Photo ID (i.e. acceptable form of ID; National ID Card, Passport, Driver's License, Birth Certificate (with a current photo of yourself)
- Certified Copies of your School Certificates (and Transcripts) if you have them, otherwise talk to TYEE for help.
A work reference and police checks will be required prior to completing the hiring process.
- Registration is only the beginning of the process and it does not guarantee a job.