Our Theme and Programme:
“CREATING A HEALTHY AND PEACEFUL SPACE FOR YOUTH”.
This theme can be achieved by "Promoting ‘PEACE’ and ‘SAY NO’ to destructive substances”.
Prayer service at 10am, Basilica Nuku'alofa.
i. Official Opening of the Youth Conference (9 - 10am): You are all invited to be there before the Guest of Honour arrives please. We need to be on time and set the example to the other participants. TV will be there as well.
ii. Conference (10:30 - 12:30pm): There will be a panel and will open the floor for questions after. The program will be live on tv and radio so your presence to support it, will be mostly appreciated. Again, this will be live on TV and radio.
Tuesday 7th (10 - 12:30pm):
• Group work to reflect on Monday's panel discussions but focus on drugs.
Wednesday 8th (10 - 12:30pm):
• Group work to reflect on Monday's panel discussions but focus on PEACE (as a result of youth violence)
Thursday 8th: Youth Stakeholders Forum Consultation Meeting (not available to the Public).
• YOUTH OPEN DAY!!!
• Please register if your organization has anything to display or sell that day. Registration will close this Friday 3rd August.
• Registration MUST reflect the theme (goal) of the week.
• Registration will close this Friday 3rd August.
• 'Polotu' at the Districts.
• Please help the District Officers, youth groups and Church leaders in your districts to organize the program. A letter will be delivered to the District Officers tomorrow morning with the draft program to guide them in their arrangement.
For more information please contact the Ministry of Internal Affairs Office and/or TYEE Office.